- We ask for personal information on our online donation pages to help prevent fraudulent donations and to enable us to acknowledge receipt of your gift for tax purposes. If you give a gift through our website, your name and address may be placed on our mailing list. All donors will be listed by name in our Annual Report and Donors over $500.00 will be acknowledged on our website. If you wish to remain anonymous, indicate this by selecting anonymous under your privacy settings.
- We do not share, sell or lease private information about you to any third parties for marketing purposes. We will release information about you or your organization only if you direct us to, or if we are required by law to do so.
- We maintain strict physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from inappropriate access.
- When you donate to the Chicago Legal Clinic, Inc. online, you are automatically redirected to a secure website, Paypal, to make your donation. This site uses encryption technology to ensure that your information is secure.
- This website contains links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different from ours. The Chicago Legal Clinic, Inc. is not responsible for privacy policies of any linked website, nor does the link imply endorsement of the organization by the Chicago Legal Clinic, Inc.